Welcome to UniTest, a Wikibase sandbox with information about the research ecosystem. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Projects (European, National and Regional) made by different research centres: For example, the ALICE project conducted by the Basque Centre for Climate Change.
- Researchers and their scientific production: For example, theses supervised by José Emilio Labra Gayo.
- Subject areas and scientific domains: For example, Biomedicine and Life and health sciences.
- Patents and seals of quality: You can visit the Dairy Research Institute of Asturias and the Galician Institute of High Energies to see some instances of patents and seals of quality respectively.
Where to start
First of all, in order to modify the contents of this wiki you need to sign up using the following link. After you have signed up and confirmed your email, you can start making your modifications.
The following links provide a starting point to see the content of this wiki and update it:
Additional functionality can be accessed from the left toolbar and from here.
In this section there are several resources that can help you understand the MediaWiki and Wikibase ecosystems.
- Information about wikibase items: This is an example from wikidata with information about what is an item, and how to create and modify one. In the See Also section there is additional information about the main elements that compose an item.
- SPARQL crash course using the Wikidata Query Service
- How is content organized in MediaWiki?
- MediaWiki main page
- Wikibase main page
Every modification made to this wiki will be saved and can be reviewed and reverted by the administrator if needed. Any act of vandalism is strictly forbidden.